We are only born once. But, what if we had another chance? Would we make different choices, or fall back into the same patterns?
Rebirth - whether you see yourself as an observer in the endless chasm of existence, waiting for the spark of inspiration; or you are currently undergoing your own process of rebirth, experiencing the world through new lens - every juncture, every challenge, every opportunity is is a chance to reflect, redefine and re born...whether its mentally, spiritually or intellectually.
- 17-Apr-2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pmLive streamAndy’s research interest is in consumers’ perception of knowledge, stereotypes, and the use of consumption language. He has presented in major academic conferences including the American Marketing Association (AMA) Conference and the Association for Consumer Research (ACR) North American Conference.
- 17-Apr-2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT+8Live stream
- 03-Apr-2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT+8Live streamTjonnie's research interests are in all aspects of gravitational-wave physics, the strong-field dynamics of spacetime, ultra-dense matter and cosmology. He was involved in the Nobel Prize-winning detection of gravitational waves by the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO).
- 03-Apr-2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT+8Live stream
- 03-Apr-2021, 11:00 am GMT+8Live stream
- 03-Apr-2021, 10:00 am GMT+8Live streamHe is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Cultural and Religious Studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, where he is also the Director of the Centre for the Study of Islamic Culture. Within the field of Islamic Studies, his expertise is in the history of Islam in China.